The workplace has changed. We all know it. But how we navigate the future of work is going to depend solely on two things:
- Investing in future-proofing your career, and
- Building a strong, resilient, agile and high-performing organisation
Right now, there’s a rising need for highly capable workplace wellness practitioners to drive cultural change in organisations, making it the ideal time to forge a rewarding career in the field.
This is why we are running two 30-minute virtual information sessions on our nationally accredited Wellness Practitioner training in February 2021.
These information-packed sessions will showcase:
- Key workforce wellness trends and challenges for 2021 and beyond.
- 6 common workforce wellness mistakes organisations continue to make.
- How building wellness capability – for organisations and practitioners – will be critical to rise to these future challenges.
- How to launch into or advance your career in workplace wellness.
- A breakdown of our nationally accredited Wellness Practitioner training (face-to-face, online and inhouse) and upcoming course dates.
- Common FAQs about the training.
“(I gained most from the training) the methodical and evidence-based way in which practitioners were encouraged to explore needs, craft solutions, create buy in, measure results, determine ROI/VOI and seek feedback was tactical and invaluable. A big thank you for the learning experience team!” – Sally McMahon, Safety & Wellbeing Specialist, large multinational organisation
About the information sessions
Duration: 30 minutes
Who should attend: This session is for you if you are a current or budding HR, safety and/or wellness practitioner looking to advance or launch your career in the field, or your company wants to develop or take your wellness strategy to the next level.
Bonus Career Guide: Register for the session and download our accompanying free Career Guide here. The guide is packed with expert advice, practitioner tips and profiles to inspire you now and into your future in workplace wellness.
With the spotlight shining brightly on employee wellness in 2021 and beyond, now is the time to invest in your future career and an impactful wellness strategy for your organisation or clients.
P.S. If you feel like skipping the queue and speaking directly with our team, you can book a free 15 minute Discovery call here.